Thursday, October 19, 2006

The PV curse

Last week, I used this image of Pablo Picasso's "The Dream" in a post about...well, it doesn't even matter.

Well, that painting has now been damaged. They owner accidentally elbowed a hole through it shortly after agreeing to sell it...for $139 million.

Just in case some mystical cosmic force that can curse things has settled itself down on my blog, I will now do what little I can to prevent Dan Marino's TD record from being broken.

(picture removed)

Addendum: I'm not actually superstitious--I'm just joking. But now I look at that picture and think, "If that shows a picture of Favre getting sacked and losing, does that mean I'm cursing such an occurance happening, and Favre will do well? Or if a Viking defender is in the picture, am I cursing the Viking defense, even though Chris Claiborne isn't on the team anymore?" Oh well. The die of fate has been cast.

4 comments:

  1. Favre looks like he is smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ahab quit obsessing. your boat's gonna get sunk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:59 PM

    I don't know how, but I'm pretty sure that you just cursed the Lions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just in case some mystical cosmic force that can curse things has settled itself down on my blog, I will now do what little I can to prevent Dan Marino's TD record from being broken. king size comforters on sale , 100 pure cotton bedsheet king size ,

    ReplyDelete