Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thanks for Playing

The time has come for me to step back from guest commentating on Pacifist Viking's blog. I am thankful to him for the opportunity while he had limited access to the internet, but now that he does have easy access I have decided to move back to my own personal blog.

Pacifist Viking blog is the hard work of said Pacifist Viking and now that he has time to post more I feel that it would be best in the interests of his readers if i move on to another arena. So from now on if you want to read about fantasy sports (baseball, football, basketball), fandom (Vikings, Blue Devils, Twins, T-Wolves), or fun (normal posts on sports issues of the day, etc) feel free to wander over to my blog and read also. (www.bluevikingdevil.blogspot.com)

Once again thanks to PV for the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment